Hundreds of healthcare professionals meet to hear cutting edge patient safety procedures. The Foundation provides first-class educational events allowing your nurses, doctors and healthcare professionals to provide you with the highest quality of care.
Empowering healthcare organizations through the use of data to create health programs that benefit the community.
Providing the information and assistance that helps create positive action plans.
Forging partnerships between businesses and healthcare organizations to facilitate better healthcare.
Community Initiative Spotlight
The Community Health Website is an electronic data warehouse bridging health efforts throughout North Texas. It utilizes local and national data to empower the public to make informed health decisions. It presents information in an easy-to-understand format with proactive health recommendations at your fingertips. The features of this exciting tool include:
- Community Assessment – A community report card continuously updated to forecast the needs of North Texas
- Strategic Planning – A foundation of information that assists organizations in the development of community action plans
- Best Practices – A storehouse for best practices assisting in the development and improvement of strategies
- Collaboration – Information portal of resources, services, news and events that forge public and private partnerships
- Educational Library – Central source of information to increase public education and awareness on issues that affect Texas
- Advocacy – Information serving as a guide for policy recommendations